Recommendation Letter

Recommendation Letter

5 March, 2019
SMAN 3 Bandung
Kalimantan Street no.8
ITB University
Ganesha Street no.10

The undersigned here:
Name            : Shafira Nadifa
Occupation   : Teacher of SMAN 3 Bandung

I hereby give a recommendation to my student.

Name            : Charishma Allyda N
Occupation   : Student of SMAN 3 Bandung

It is my pleasure to recommended Charishma Allyda for admission to ITB University. I have known her for 3 years and was delighted to serve as her teacher. During that time, i watched my her grow into outstanding individual.

As Charishma's teacher, i witnessed her skills. Her skill on music is really impressive. She can plays piano and sings very well. Her skills on piano already on high grade. She performs piano concert several times. Her knowledge about art and music already outstanding. 

I highly recommend you to accept Charishma Allyda for ITB University. I'm confident she will make an excellent addition to your University's community. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding her characters or her past academic work.

Sincerely



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's About Me!

Kucing Era Mesir