Student Leadership Basic Training


      Student Leadership Basic Training is an event that allow us to Train our physical and mentally. We spend our 3 days in the Army's Barrack. Of course we get scold everyday by our seniors and several army. Its not only my body become sore out but my ear just hurt and my mental just go down like elevator. But honestly i'm not really scared of Army, because i already did this in the middle school. They may have big muscle and scary looking but i think they're nice and they already adult so they know how to act kind in front of kid (i mean student..kid > Teen). Most of them have children and they know how to take care of it with student. They tried their best to teach us.

      But the question is " Why am afraid of Seniors? ". I mean they're not even far from our age but my mental just got dropped out just by looking at them. Even if they're not angry, i'm still afraid of them. Well, i have a big brother and i scare of him when i was 2 years until 13 years old. Maybe because of that? I don't think so but i really want that answer. They just creepier than adult Army with big body and scary looking. 

      Enough of that and start with some activities in there.We started with put our bag inside the barrack and listens to some informations that Army gives. We only sat for a several hours but the real chalange just came. As you know, i can't eat one serving food. I always eat a half or even 1/3 of portion. And they just gave us food with short time to eat all of them. In my opinion, this is worst of the worst because i'm bad at this. I can't eat that fast so this is really bad for me and bad for my stomach because i keep getting maag (ya...something like that) and my anemia just relapse in the middle Line of March (PBB). 

     The bathroom are dirty and even the toilet cannot be used because it very dirty and clogged of....(i'm not gonna say it..). So i only used the bathroom near the mosque. For me the most exciting moment is where we have to explore Heroes's Graveyard. For me its really fun because i don't get scold, i don't have to eat as fast as speed of sound and for me explore is more exciting than just sit down and there's nothing can do so your mind just blank like paper. Its really fun and the sky is really beautiful. Its been a long time since i saw sky with full of stars and shining moon. My mind just fly and my body relax. I could just forget what i hate and i wish i could view some of these when this event finished.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's About Me!

Recommendation Letter

Kucing Era Mesir