CAMPRT

     CAMPRT event is an event where all the student camp at Lembang. Lembang is colder than Bandung, so it will be fits for camping. In the camp place, we're cooked and played together. My team cooked tempe and tahu with liwet rice. The weather a bit cloudy so i was prepared some rain coat to cover some holes in my tent. We cooked use paraffin so it will be really dangerous if it touch some drops of water. While we're cooking, there are some accident next to our tent and i saw a really big fire burned their tent and the grass but they're safe. After the fire gone, my team become afraid of our fire who became bigger and bigger until the fire burned the oil and the cooking utils. We're tried to be calm and turn off the fire with some big blows from our mouth.

    After we ate, we're played or we called it learned scout. We're learned about P3K, compass, ropes and many more. Its a little boring because i don't like listened to other people (i mean..on outside, i really want to do some exercises, not only sit and listen to people). After listened until noon, we're played and practiced what we learned. The winner will get some prizes but i knew the prizes were snack/food and many more but its okay because i will stay ambitious. When my team played karapan sapi ( kind of race with person on top of the ride), my ride almost broke because some ropes are not really strong but we almost won the game.

  I was suffer when i slept because the wind still could breach our tent and destroyed my body with cold. Actually, i already wear jacket and covered my body with sleeping bag but still the wind are too strong. And actually, i spend my 3 years in Lembang when i was in Junior High school and my body already get in already with the air and the wind. But now when i back to Bandung, my body become burned with sunlight and i couldn't get in Lembang again because my skin already taste Bandung's air too long.

   After i was suffer in the night, its time to go hiking to Curug. The roads really dangerous but we could manage it and could see a beautiful waterfall. But we should went back with the SAME roads. We went back to Bandung and my skin started to burned an i just realized, Bandung is really dirty and hot.

   


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

It's About Me!

Kucing Era Mesir