It's About Me!

My name is Shafira Nadifa. My mom said that my name refers to "Sapphire", my mom's favourite Diamond at that time. I was born in Ciamis on the 31th March. I'm a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. Now i'm in 11 Grade. My dream is to become an artist or art teacher. Bu Dewi is the person that make me want to be an art teacher. I also want to have a Farm. I want to raise my animals and make a dairy. It is because i want to stop "Animal Abuse" in the world and try to save all the animals from extinction. I want all the animals in this world can live happily.

About my SWOT, we start from Strength. First, i love animals more than anyone. I love bird, bug, mammals, anything about Animalia. Second, i can draw really fast. Third, i can make a short story in a short time, maybe because i'm reading too much Novels. I love making my own stories in the paper or book. My weakness are...i'm not a patient person. I hate waiting for someone in one place. Sometimes i can be panic easily (example: I panicked easily when i heard loud sound).

My hobbies are...too much. I love playing games. Any kind of games puzzle, rhythm, adventure, shooting, RPG, horror games. My previous english teacher said that my source to learning english are inside the games. I can learn about verb, vocabularies and stuff from video games. I love playing basketball and badminton...and swimming. When i have free time, i usually use it to drawing and make stories.

I have many achievement when i was in kindergarden. I have 3 golds (i forgot...) on colouring competitions. I've got bronze on ICAS (Singapore Math and Science Olympic).

For now i want to enter FSRD on ITB. Wish me luck~! :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Kucing Era Mesir