Lost in The Crowd

            11 years ago, me and my parents went to animal festival. In there, we could see some cute animals. There's a lot of people who want to bought something and make a journal. Some rare animals shows in the special stage such as dragon lizard and a giant turtle. I'm too excited to watch dragon lizard running around with the toys and giant turtle swimming around and plays with the flower until i realized i was separated from my parents :'(. I was 4 years old back then and I'm too small to look after my parents. Other people are tall like skyscraper and they're so big like a car.

             With my limited energy, i was searched in many section. I was too scared to asked people because i always think that tall people are always evil except my parents. I was tired and sat on the chair and tried to calm. My mind was blank and i don't know what to do again. I was thinking what would happen if i couldn't searched my parent until 100 years. I will be dead and nobody will safe me.

             3 minute later, i saw a big cat that looks like bring some foods (fish/ fried chicken). I just followed the big cat wherever she goes until she stops. And finally the big cat stops in front of her children with my parents. I realized that my mother loves kittens and my father hates crowd. My parents hug me and thanked to God and the big cat for my safety. From this experience, i learn that we should calm and positive thinking to make a solution of the problem. Thanks God, thanks big cat mom. For me, big cat mom like an angel that ordered by God to rescue me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's About Me!

Recommendation Letter

Kucing Era Mesir