About Me!

     Hello, my name is Shafira Nadifa. My friends called me Fira or Shafira. I'm a student of SMAN 3 in Bandung. I was born in Ciamis, 31 March 2001. I live in Bandung city. My mother's name is Tutu Dewi Utari and my father's name is Ruslan Effendi. My mother is a housewife and my father is a police. I have 1 big brother, his name is Rio Aditya Pahlawan and now he study in Police Academy.

     I have a cat in my house, her name is Catty. She's a Persian type. My mother bought here in online shop when i was grade 5 in the Elementary School. She loves to play with red rope. She has a blue cage with a dish of food and a small bucket of sand inside. She loves to talks with a bird and a lizard. They're Catty's bestfriend. She was alone when i went to school and my parents were gone for a while. She always scared of car and rabbit.

     About my hobbies, i have some hobbies that exactly same with my family's hobbies. Me and my brother usually plays video games and do some sports together. Me and my mother usually plays card in the night.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's About Me!

Recommendation Letter

Kucing Era Mesir