Analysis on Friend's Suggestion

I think the conversation is very useful. In this conversation, my friends discussing about additional subject that will be useful in the future. We need to discussing something before we actually do it to make a clear path on objective.

Adila and Nadhira is discussing about additional subject that will be chosen by them.

A : Hi Nad, have you chose the additional subject?
N : No, not yet. I haven't chose it. I'm actually very confused. I don't know what to choose between economy, Germany, and history!
A : I think i have a suggestion. What if we choose Germany? I think it's important to master international languange other than English.
N : Well that's a good suggestion, but my mother told me that as a high school student that will become a college student, i should choose economy because it's really applicable in my daily life. But i also want to join Germany because learning new languange is fun. So, how do you think?
A : I'm really agree about your explanation, but what if we join history? Learning history is really interesting. You can see all amazing stories about the past. History also contains about moral messages that will teach us so we don't fall in the same hole.
N : Wow, what an astonishing explanation, Adila! I think i have found additional subject that i will choose. I will stick to my mother's suggestion, because i want to go to industry technology major at ITB. In industry technology i learn about management. So i think the precise choice for my future is economy. What if you join with me, Adila?
A : I think i will stick with my first option, Germany. I really enjoy new things, such as new languange. For me, it's a challenge to study Germany. Also, i'm glad that we both have found the right choice for ourselves!
N : Thankyou Adila for helping me!
A : You're welcome, Nadhira!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's About Me!

Recommendation Letter

Kucing Era Mesir